Sorry Mac user’s. I’m sure there is variation of this tool on a mac but predominately it’s a PC deal. So this one is kinda cool for all you non tech savvy’s. If your like me and you want efficiency you’ll like this one. I’m not saying it’s a better tool than a awesome web picture builder site you can up load your pictures to and crop, edit, and share. But what it is is free an a heck of a lot quicker. My buddy down at Bismarck/Mandan Detailing showed me how to use it for some pretty strait forward snipping “cropping” . One thing I absolutely wanna point out is DON”T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES PIC’S WITH THIS!. This should only ever be used on your personal pic copy write infringements can be serious. With that said it’s awesome for your personal convenience and you probably didn’t know it’s already on your PC.
- Go tool your computers search bar click search all
- Let your computer pull up all relevant search terms. then click on the snipping tool icon.
- When you open it you’ll get a little Snipping tool box click: NEW
- click and drag over any pic or document text you wanna take. It’s almost like a screen shot.
- Save to: make file and it will go to your Pictures if you want to find it because it’s a “.PNG”